Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FG approved Taco Seasoning mix!!


Okay, the label could be better.... (But I dont have a printer right now.) However I did find a great use for the pepper can I was about to toss into recycling!
Tacos became a frequently eatten item in our home while in NM. So, I was sad to cut it out of our meals when we began the FG diet. However, someone named 'Cindy' has masterfully put one together!!! The only thing missing from it is the color. It tastes JUST like any other taco seasoning. The kids loved it!
Taco Seasoning Recipe:
2 tsp onion flakes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp corn starch(can replace with potato starch)
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp ground oregeno
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Brown 2# of Burger and add seasoning and 1/4 cup of water.Cook until thick..

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

It's me again--I think you ought to post your picture of your spice can on the FG BB. It's a great idea, and others would love to see it.

susan