Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Homemade Ice Cream!

Ya know, just like the stuff you made as a kid! The flavor reminded me of a night when I was a child, and my dad made ice cream at home. I remembered the joy, excitement and amazement. Hopefully the kids now have some fond homemade ice cream memories also!!
Luke had to get every last drop out of his bag!

Heres Meya shake'n it!

We ran out of large ziplock bags, and made due with mason jars!

If you havent done this before, its a must! The rock salt was only $1.05 at our local super market. The flavor is great!
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlpSyr2Ryo

3 comments:

Just Mairs said...

I was wondering if this would show up here after seeing it on the bulletin board! We haven't done this in a while...maybe it's time to do it again - looks good!

LucisMomma said...

can you believe I forgot to do this today (4th of July)? I had planned it, too! It'll keep for tomorrow, I guess. Looks like it was a success at your house!

Love that pancake mix. Did you put it on the FG Recipe board?

Peggy said...

FG recipe board? Please do tell! Link?