Wednesday, July 16, 2008

YUMM-EEEE :-)


After a few days of begging, I made the kids some pizza. They got a pizza made with the untomato sauce that was LOADED with spices to ensure the 'beet' flavor is covered. They ate it right up and loved it. Hannah even said "Mom, this pizza tastes just like the bad kind of pizza!"
Then, I made myself my own pizza :-) It turned out so pretty, I had to take a pic and write it down, so I wont forget it!
I started with this dough recipe,
http://www.recipezaar.com/267552
Which I added about 1 T. of each: garlic, oregano, and basil. When it was done, I split it in half, to make 2 pizzas on round stones.
Then, I covered the toasted dough with homemade ranch, fresh grated parm cheese, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, more parm cheese, then topped with oregano and garlic. YUM!

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

Wow, that looks GOOD!

We have the same placemat on the table at our house (in the post after this one). Don't you love the sneaky, painless learning?