Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some favorites!

I am in LOVE with my sour dough starter!!! A friend shared this recipe with me, and it is the bomb! Really, hands down, the BEST waffles ever!

SOURDOUGH WAFFLES
1/2 CUP SOURDOUGH STARTER
2 CUPS WATER
2 CUPS FLOUR
MIX TOGETHER AND LET SIT OUT OVER NIGHT

THE NEXT MORNING ADD:
2 EGGS
4 TABLESPOON SUGAR
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 TEASPOON BAKING SODA MIXED IN 2 TABLE SPOON WATER
1/2 CUP OIL
MIX ALL TOGETHER AND COOK IN WAFFLE IRON

------------------------------------

Homemade donuts! I used mini bundt pans to make THESE. The older kids loved them. I gotta say they are awesome warm! But also good the next morning :-)


------------------------------------

The hubbys favorite cookies are oatmeal cookies. THESE turned out nice and soft, I had a hard time stopping myself from eating them all!



------------------------------------

Some cutie apple pies made in the mini bundt pans :-)

No comments: